How do I write Reviews and Notes in the app?
Here are instructions for writing Notes and Reviews on our app:
1. Go to the page of the Organization or Opportunity
2. Scroll down, past the “Organization Information” section
To Add a Note
3. Click the “Add a Note” button. Add your note and select your privacy settings.
Your options are:
- Private: only you will see the note
- Team [Pro members only]: only Pro members connected to your organization will see the note
- Public: everyone using One Degree, even if they don’t have a One Degree account, will see the note
4. Click “Submit” on the top right of the page.
To edit or delete a note, click on the More options button (three vertical dots) and select either “Edit” or “Delete”.
To Add a Review
5. Click the “Write a Review” button. Add your rating from 1-5 stars, 1 being a negative experience and 5 being a positive experience. Describe your experience with the organization or opportunity. All reviews are anonymous and should fit within our Community Guidelines.
6. Click “Submit” on the top right of the page.
If you find a review that doesn't fit with our Community Guidelines, report it by clicking the More options button (three horizontal dots) and select “Report this”.
P.S. Check out the Learning Hub to see how to get the most out of using One Degree and the tools that we offer. You can find training videos, FAQs and other great resources!