When can I get the COVID-19 vaccine?
All Californians ages 12 and up are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Find out how and where to get vaccinated here.
View your county below to find out more from your local public health department, such as vaccination sites near you or how to get notified when you can to receive the vaccine.
Getting Vaccinated with your Insurance Provider
- Kaiser members 12 and older are now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine
- Sign in online to check vaccine status or schedule an appointment
- Sutter patients 12 and older can go online, log in to My Health Online, or call 844-987-6115 to schedule a vaccine appointment
John Muir Health
- John Muir Health will contact its patients via MyChart message, email, text message or phone call to schedule an appointment, currently vaccinating age 16 and older. Patients encouraged to sign up for a MyChart account by visiting the MyChart sign up information page.
Stanford Health Care
- Eligible Stanford Health Care patients 12 years and older with a MyHealth account can sign up for their first dose online. Learn more about eligibility requirements and sign up here
CVS and Rite Aid
VaccineFinder is a free, online service where users can search for providers and pharmacies that offer vaccinations. Find COVID-19 Vaccines near you here.
- Register for a vaccine today: Alameda County Resident Vaccine Notification Form
- A mass vaccination site is open at the Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum. To make an appointment for the Coliseum site, go to California's vaccine appointment website: MyTurn.ca.gov, or call 833-422-4255. The Coliseum site will be open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will operate for at least eight weeks, vaccinating up to 6,000 people a day.
- Click here for updates on how to make an appointment. You can also click here to receive vaccine notifications from Berkeley Public Health
- Schedule your vaccine: MyChart COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling Tool
- Find a place to get vaccinated: Marin County Vaccine Finder
- Napa County's COVID-19 Vaccine Interest form is now closed, for vaccine registration go to myturn.ca.gov
- Browse and search SF vaccination sites: SF COVID-19 Vaccine Sites
- Find vaccine locations and times in San Mateo here
- Sign up for San Mateo's vaccine notification tool here.
- Find vaccination sites in Solano County here
- Sign up for notifications through Solano County's vaccine interest form here
- County residents need to contact their healthcare provider or enroll in a health plan to receive the vaccine
- Find vaccination sites in Sonoma County here
- LA County residents can visit the Department of Public Health here to make an appointment, sign up for a vaccine newsletter and learn more about the vaccine.
P.S. Check out the Learning Hub to see how to get the most out of using One Degree and the tools that we offer. You can find training videos, FAQs and other great resources!