Where can I find locations for COVID-19 vaccines and testing?
Given the changing conditions of COVID-19 nationally, we see that testing and vaccination locations are changing daily or weekly. To stay up to date with the testing and vaccination locations near you, please check out the sites for your county below. You can also check the national vaccine locator here.
COVID-19 Vaccine booster Shot
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has shared a plan that it will begin offering COVID-19 vaccine booster shots this fall.
If you are interested in learning more about the COVID-19 vaccine booster shot and when you might be eligible to receive, please read this article and consult your local health department's website.
- Los Angeles County
- San Francisco Bay Area
- Gainesville, FL (Alachua County)
- Detroit, MI (Northwest Detroit)
- New York City, NY (New York)
- New Mexico (Grant, Hidalgo, Catron counties)
Los Angeles County
- COVID-19 Vaccine Sites (Operated by LA Department of Public Health)
- COVID-19 Testing Sites (Operated by LA Department of Health Services)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Sites (recommended and promoted by Alameda County Public Health Department)
- COVID-19 Testing Sites (Alameda County Public Health Department)
Contra Costa County
San Francisco County
San Mateo County
Santa Clara County
Summit County, CO
Gainesville, FL (Alachua County)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Sites
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- With symptoms: call (352) 334-8810 M-F 8am - 8pm
Detroit, MI (Northwest Detroit)
New York City, NY (New York)
New Mexico (Grant, Hidalgo, Catron counties)
P.S. Check out the Learning Hub to see how to get the most out of using One Degree and the tools that we offer. You can find training videos, FAQs and other great resources!