What is the COVID-19 Resource Finder and how do I use it?
The COVID-19 Resource Finder is a new assessment offered by One Degree that allows you to receive personalized recommendations for resources available during the COVID-19 pandemic - all it takes is a couple of minutes and some simple information!
1. You can find the COVID-19 Resource Finder by clicking on the “My Plan” tab of the One Degree homepage when you are logged in to your account OR you can go to https://www.1degree.org/assessments/covid-19-resource-finder
2. Scroll down until you see the box titled “My Assessments.” Click on the arrow next to the blue text that reads “COVID-19 Resource Finder”
3. Now that you’ve entered the COVID-19 Resource Finder, you’ll be prompted to select the resource categories that apply to your situation and what you’re looking for.
4. Once you’ve selected all that apply, click the blue “Next” button to proceed.
5. Enter your location to receive resource recommendations for your particular area.
6. Now that you’ve completed your assessment you’ll receive a personalized list of recommendations for resources and next steps to find what you’re looking for.
If you’d like to fill out the COVID-19 Resource Finder again, just click the “Restart” button to adjust your answers as your needs change.
P.S. Check out the Learning Hub to see how to get the most out of using One Degree and the tools that we offer. You can find training videos, FAQs and other great resources!