How do I save resources on the app?
To save resources on the One Degree app, you'll need a One Degree account. This free account allows you to save searches, keep track of services and update your status as you go, saving you tons of time and trouble. It takes about a minute to sign up!
Saving a resource and updating your status:
1. Go to a search page. Learn how to search on the app.
2. To save an Opportunity to your "To Do" list, click the heart icon to the right of the Opportunity name. The heart icon will turn red to indicate that it’s saved and added to your "To Do" list.
3. If you want to learn more about the Opportunity before adding to your "To Do" list, click on the Opportunity and you’ll be brought to a page with more information about it.
Before saving a resource
After saving a resource
4. From the Opportunity page, click the “Save” button to add the resource to your "To Do" list. While you’re here, use the “What To Do Next” instructions to contact the Organization about this service or program!
5. On the iPhone app, you can update your progress towards using an Opportunity in your "To Do" list. You can do this on either the Opportunity page or on the “Saved” tab on the bottom of the screen.
6. Under the Opportunity title, or on the "To Do" list in the "Saved" tab, you’ll see thumbs up and thumbs down icons. Select thumbs up if you used the resource and leave a review. Select thumbs down if you weren’t able to use the Opportunity because you weren't eligible or used a different Opportunity.
If you used a resource
If you didn't use a resource7. View resources marked as “Used” or “Didn’t Use” by scrolling down to the Completed section.
Removing a resource from your "To Do" list or Save for Later:
1. Go to your "To Do" list by clicking the “Saved” tab on the bottom of your screen
2. Click the … to the right of the Opportunity title to remove a resource from your "To Do" list or "Save for Later" list.
3. Select “Remove” if you want to delete the resource from your "To Do" list. You can always add it back using the "Saving a Resource" instructions above.