How can I let you know that information is wrong or outdated?
Thank you so much for updating resources on One Degree. Anyone with a One Degree account can update resources on the site - you don't need to work for the organization or get permission to edit it to One Degree. See below for instructions:
1. Go to the Organization or Opportunity page. You can find this by entering the name of the organization in the Search bar labeled "Find". The organization should appear in the drop-down menu as you're typing. If it doesn't appear, hit Enter and select the "Organizations" tab on the next page. Select the organization from that list. On the Organization page, you can select the Opportunity from the "Opportunities" list.
2. Click " Suggest Edits" on the top right of the page.
3. Select " NO" in the pop-up window that appears asking "Is the information on this page correct?"
4. Select " No, but I know it's wrong" in the pop-up window that appears asking "Do you have the correct information?"
5. Select the checkboxes that describes what's wrong with the information for this resource.
6. Add a note with all information you have about the incorrect information.
7. Click " Submit"
8. Your changes will not appear on the page right away. Our team will review your submission and it will be live on One Degree within 1-3 business days. Thanks for your patience! If you have a One Degree account, you'll receive an email from us when your submission has been reviewed.
Here is a video that explains how to add or make edits to resources on One Degree. Skip to minute 26:13 to learn how to edit an already existing resource on One Degree: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmDBIpdKdI0&t=11s
P.S. Check out the Learning Hub to see how to get the most out of using One Degree and the tools that we offer. You can find training videos, FAQs and other great resources!