How do I add an organization to One Degree?
Thank you so much for adding resources to One Degree. Anyone with a One Degree account can add organizations to the site - you don't need to work for the organization or get permission to add it to One Degree. See below for instructions:
2. Enter the name of the organization. If the name doesn't appear, click "Create new organization". If the organization’s name does appear in the drop-down menu, select it and you will be brought to a new page where you can edit the existing Organization page.
3. Enter the organizations website. Add a description of the organization following the guideline text that appears on the left side. Add the region, location, and contact information of the organization.
4. Review your information and click "Next" when you're ready. If you would like to change any information that you added, select “Back” on the upper left of the screen. Your Organization page will be live on One Degree right away, but our team will still review it. You may see some enhancements from us after 1-3 business days. You'll receive an email after we've reviewed your submission.
5. Once the organization is created, you'll be able to add an opportunity offered by the organization. Members using One Degree search by opportunities, so it is very important to create at least 1-3 opportunities for the organization. Otherwise, the organization won't appear in searches.
6. Add the opportunity title following the guideline text that appears on the left side. Then add a description of the organization, “What to Do Next instructions”, keywords relating to the opportunity, the areas served, cost, and languages all following the guideline text that appears on the left side.
7. Review your information and click "Submit" when you're ready.
8. Your opportunity will not appear on the Organization page right away. Our team will review your submission and it will be live on One Degree within 1-3 business days. Thanks for your patience! You'll receive an email from us when your Opportunity has been reviewed.