How do I add an organization to One Degree?
Thank you so much for adding resources to One Degree. Anyone with a One Degree account can add organizations to the site - you don't need to work for the organization or get permission to add it to One Degree. See below for instructions:
2. Enter the name of the organization. If the name doesn't appear, continue adding the organization information. Click "Continue".
3. Follow the prompts to add all information about the organization including a description, location, schedule, contact information, and website.
4. Review your information and click "Yes, publish this information" when you're ready. If you would like to change any information that you added, select the blue arrow to the right of the item. Your Organization page will be live on One Degree right away, but our team will still review it. You may see some enhancements from us after 1-3 business days. You'll receive an email after we've reviewed your submission.
5. Once the organization is created, you'll be brought to the Organization page on One Degree! Click the “Add Opportunity” button to add the specific services offered by the organization. Members using One Degree search by opportunities, so it is very important to create at least 1-3 opportunities for the organization. Otherwise, the organization won't appear in searches.
6. Follow the prompts to add all information about the service or program, including a description, location, schedule, and "What To Do Next" to access this resource.
7. Review your information and click "Yes, submit this page" when you're ready. If you would like to change any information that you added, select the blue arrow to the right of the item to edit.
8. Your opportunity will not appear on the Organization page right away. Our team will review your submission and it will be live on One Degree within 1-3 business days. Thanks for your patience! You'll receive an email from us when your Opportunity has been reviewed.