How do I request a resource be deleted on One Degree?
Thank you so much for updating resources on One Degree. Anyone with a One Degree account can request to delete resources on the site - you don't need to work for the organization or get permission to suggest changes to One Degree. See below for instructions:
1. Go to the Organization or Opportunity page. You can find this by entering the name of the organization in the Search bar labeled "Find". The organization should appear in the drop-down menu as you're typing. If it doesn't appear, hit Enter and select the "Organizations" tab on the next page. Select the organization from that list. On the Organization page, you can select the Opportunity from the "Opportunities" list.
2. Click "Suggest Edits" on the top right of the page.
3. Select "NO" in the pop-up window that appears asking "Is the information on this page correct?"
4. Select "Delete this resource" in the pop-up window that appears asking "Do you have the correct information?"
5. Select "YES" in the pop-up window that appears asking "Are you sure you want to mark this opportunity for deletion?"
7. Your delete request will not appear on the page right away. Our team will review your submission and if we find that the resource should be deleted, it will be removed from One Degree within 1-3 business days. Thanks for your patience! You'll receive an email from us when your submission has been reviewed.