How do I edit a resource on One Degree?
Thank you so much for editing resources on One Degree. Anyone with a One Degree account can edit resources on the site - you don't need to work for the organization or get permission to edit it to One Degree. See below for instructions:
1. Go to the Organization or Opportunity page. You can find this by entering the name of the organization in the Search bar labeled "Find". The organization should appear in the drop-down menu as you're typing. If it doesn't appear, hit Enter and select the "Organizations" tab on the next page. Select the organization from that list. On the Organization page, you can select the Opportunity from the "Opportunities" list.
2. Click "Suggest Edits" on the top right of the page.
3. Select "NO" in the pop-up window that appears asking "Is the information on this page correct?"
4. Select "Yes, I'll make edits directly" in the pop-up window that appears asking "Do you have the correct information?"
5. To change any information, select the blue arrow to the right of the item to edit and enter the correct information.
6. Review all your edits and click "Submit Changes" when you're done making all changes.
7. Your changes will not appear on the page right away. Our team will review your submission and it will be live on One Degree within 1-3 business days. Thanks for your patience! You'll receive an email from us when your submission has been reviewed.
Here is a video that explains how to add or make edits to resources on One Degree.
P.S. Check out the Learning Hub to see how to get the most out of using One Degree and the tools that we offer. You can find training videos, FAQs and other great resources!