How do I search on One Degree?
1. Go to http://www.1degree.org/ and click "New Search" on the left sidebar. Follow the prompts to narrow down your search.
2. You should now see a search results page. You can change the location by entering your address, city, zip code or state into the "Near" bar on the top of the page, or by moving the map around.
3. Click on the link for any of the listed services or programs (which we call Opportunities) to see more information about them.
4. When you've found a service or program that you want to use, follow the "What To Do Next" section on their Opportunity page to contact them. Make sure to also "Add to My Plan" so you can view this resource later. If you don't have a One Degree account, it'll ask you to create one - it'll only take a minute.
5. Once you've created your One Degree account, go to "My Plan" to view any resources you saved, or were referred to you.