How do I verify that a resource is accurate on One Degree?
Thank you so much for verifying resources on One Degree. Verifying information helps us keep our resources up-to-date, and shows members that the resource has been recently updated. Anyone with a One Degree account can verify resources on the site - you don't need to work for the organization or get permission to verify resources
1. Go to the Organization or Opportunity page. You can find this by entering the name of the organization in the Search bar labeled "Find". The organization should appear in the drop-down menu as you're typing. If it doesn't appear, hit Enter and select the "Organizations" tab on the next page. Select the organization from that list. On the Organization page, you can select the Opportunity from the "Opportunities" list.
2. Click "Suggest Edits" on the top right of the page.
3. Select "YES" in the pop-up window that appears asking "Is the information on this page correct?" If the resource requires any edits, select "NO" and make edits directly using these instructions.
4. Check the box where it says "I verify all the information on this page is correct"
5. Click "Submit"
6. Your verification request will not appear on the page right away. Our team will review your submission within 1-3 business days. Thanks for your patience! You'll receive an email from us when your submission has been reviewed.