What tools are available to me as a nonprofit or government professional?
If you work for a nonprofit or government agency, we encourage you to create a “Pro Member” account. “Pro Membership” is free and takes about one minute to set-up. See step-by-step instructions here.
As a Pro Member, you can...
- Use our Pro Resource Page with a One Degree training e-guide
- Use our “Referral” tool to share resources with your clients via email, text and be notified of their progress, or view their progress on your “My Clients” dashboard
- Connect your One Degree account to your organization’s page on One Degree
- “Create "Collections" to share publicly on your organization’s page, for your team or for private use
- Add resources to “My Bookmarks”
- Add Notes just for your team members
As a One Degree member, you can also...
- Add & Edit resources
- Share resources via email, text message, on Facebook, or share the link
P.S. Check out the Learning Hub to see how to get the most out of using One Degree and the tools that we offer. You can find training videos, FAQs and other great resources!